Saturday, June 9, 2012

we can do a little bit of English Diablo 3 gold we can do a little bit of English - KDSZ

129823466974843750_303Benzema hope Iraq hailed Jose Mourinho in the world without fear or favour competition team Yeah sporting May 24: in France to attend a business activity, Benzema were almost caught in the wild by fans. After the end of the commercial activity, accepted the Marka interview with Benzema. France hailed Jose Mourinho world first, want Iraq to remain what he say, he would not be afraid of healthy competition and small opium pipe. The Marka screenshots: BenzemaLooking for team "Iraq remains a Real Madrid player SWTOR CD-key, he's doing very well, I hope he can continue with us. "Benzema expect small opium pipe. Although Iraq has a position in direct competition, but Benzema is still looking forward to Argentina one can stay in bonawu. "The Jose Mourinho is the best coach in the world, he asked us to win it all, I am glad that heCan be renewed. I thank his progress, we won the League Championship. "Benzema to continue," said Zidane was like my big brother, to get France recommendations of the best players in the history of football, I was very lucky. "The reporters asked about Barcelona, but Benzema reluctant to talk:" Barcelona always is great, but we do not consider the competitors, we only focused on their own. I don't know busesSA-whether the end of an era, but we must continue to progress. "For the European Cup and their own goals, Benzema stance:" we must go all out in order to play good European Cup, our goal is to win, this is difficult, but this is our dream. I dream of getting Golden Globe Awards, each player have a dream like that, I will work for this. "For Real MadridTeam-mate Diablo 3 gold, Benzema also gives his views: "Ronaldo was not in the locker room the most funny people, Ramos is a bit crazy, he always dance flamenco. UNMEE Cir and I communicate very well, we can do a little bit of English, French, German and Spain language Exchange, but he is my friend. Na-Lhasa Diarra is not always very angry, he is a good guy Diablo 3 CD-KEY, I hope he next yearBetter. �� Others: